First Prints Frame
Carter's captures the essence of little girls with delicate pinks, tiny satin ribbons and touches of gold glitter! The decorative mat has openings for your baby's handprint and footprint and space to write your baby's name. It's simply the easiest way to capture your baby's prints. Just press your baby's hand or foot onto the included non-toxic ink pad to reveal a detailed print. A keepsake that is sure to be treasured forever. It can be displayed on a tabletop or hung with the included ribbon on a wall. Includes a CD storage pocket and arrives gift boxed. C.R. Gibson invented the first baby book in 1898 and since then families around the globe have recorded many of their happiest moments in our memory books and photo albums. For more than 130 years, families around the world have depended on C.R. Gibson as their provider of memory books, social books, stationery and photo albums. We are proud of this heritage and honored that our company has been able to provide our customers quality products for the celebrations of life.
- Wall or desktop frame features decorative mat with openings for baby's first hand and foot print
- 11 x 11-Inch frame in classic white
- Space for personalization with baby's name; includes non-toxic washable ink pad
- Arrives boxed and ready for gifting
- C.R. Gibson has been preserving family memories for 140 years and no memory is as special as that of our children.