Peter Pauper Press - Deep Blue Sea : A Bedtime Shadow Book
Soothe little ones' nighttime fears with this unique bedtime book!
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through the page ''windows'' to cast pictures on the wall as you read with your child.
- It's a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- The Deep Blue Sea lets youngsters sail off to sleep with lovely sea-themed poems, such as ''The Owl and the Pussycat,'' ''Mermaids,'' ''Have You Ever Been A-Fishing?'' ''I Saw a Ship A-Sailing,'' ''Wynken, Blynken, and Nod,'' ''Five Little Fishes,'' and ''Little Drops of Water.''
- Ages 3 to 9.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Covered wire-o-bound hardcover.
**** Shipping ****
We offer combined shipping on multiple items, just message us and ask!
We also can ship worldwide to most locations - simply inquire for a shipping price to your location.
If you have any trouble with shipping options or prices, please, let us know.
Parcel Select / Standard shipping option is uninsured.
**** Questions or Comments ****
We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to send us a message!
We Also Recommend
Lilly Pulitzer Reusable Cold Drink Tumbler Featured in Exotic Garden